Website Whinstone US
We are looking for a reliable Warehouse Associate to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
Deft hands and technical knowledge are important tools to have in your arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Report any discrepancies
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Repair equipment or appliances
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Experience on large job sites
- Ability to drive forklift and skidsteer
- Knowledge of use for all hand tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org